Horsepower with a Heart
Friday, August 2, 2019, 6:30 p.m.
Zingerman’s Cornman Farms
Join us for the 6th annual Caden’s Full Throttle Event: Horsepower with a Heart, an evening to raise funds for Congenital Heart Research and Pediatric Heart Transplant at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital.
This fabulous evening marries gourmet cuisine prepared by Forte Belanger and Zingerman's, with some truly stellar cars.
It’s all in memory of Caden Bowles, an eleven-year-old patient at Mott whose passion for life included an extraordinary love for and knowledge of cars.
The incredible experience and celebration of Caden’s spirit will begin immediately upon your arrival. You will be welcomed with a glass of champagne as you embark on a stroll through the farm to view a handful of exotic cars while enjoying succulent hors d’oeuvres along the way.
You are invited to bring your own vintage or exotic car to the event. This will be the perfect evening in a stellar venue: enjoy fine food and automobiles as we raise money for a great cause in memory of a very cool kid.
A number of high-end items will be auctioned off at the event to help raise money for our cause. Some of the featured items up for auction include:
- ZingTrain keynote talk with Ari Weinzweig, founder of the Zingerman’s Community of Businesses
- Comerica Park Suite: Share a Tigers vs Orioles game with 25 friends in Penske’s private suite
- Cabo San Lucas Ocean View Getaway: 4-night stay in an ocean view room at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort with airfare for 2
- NASCAR Driver For a Day: NASCAR racing experience, 2-night stay with airfare for 2
- Ryder Cup Golf Experience: 2 grounds passes to 2020 Ryder Cup, Whistling Straits Golf Club with 3 nights lodging
- And much more!
Online bidding starts Monday, July 22nd and closes Friday, August 2nd at 9:30pm. You do not need to be present to win. The online auction can be accessed here: https://cadensfullthrottle2019.ggo.bid
Contact us for sponsorship package information.