Bring the circus to your own home with this ring toss game!
What You’ll Need:
- Paper plates
- Cardboard tubes (from paper towels or other)
- Paint brushes
- Liquid glue or hot glue gun
- Cut cardboard tubes into three different heights for more of a challenge (OPTIONAL).
- To make your rings, take a couple of paper plates and either paint them, draw on them, or decorate them however you wish.
- Once your plates have dried, cut the circles out of the middle.
- Take a paper plate and glue the end of one of your cardboard tubes right in the middle. Adding the paper plate will give your tube some balance and make it a lot easier to set up your game.
This project was inspired by an activity here.