Bring some sunshine indoors with this radiant rainbow sun plate craft!
What You’ll Need:
- Paper plate
- Yellow paint
- Orange and yellow construction paper
- Tissue paper in rainbow colors
- Paint the paper plate yellow.
- When the paint dries, fold the plate in half.
- Cut along the fold to get two half circles. You will need one half of the paper plate for this project.
- If you want, you can draw a smiley face on the paper plate half to give your craft some personality
- Cut little triangles out of orange and yellow paper.
- Stick them on the back of the paper plate to pop out like rays of sun.
- Cut strips of tissue paper and stick them to the back of the paper plate.
This project was inspired by an activity here.
Check out other art and music activities from Camp Little Victors: