Create colorful artwork in a simple and magical way! This activity combines our two favorite things: painting and bubbles. Kids can create masterpieces without having to touch a paintbrush. Take this activity outdoors and wear an art apron!
What you’ll need:
- Large sheets of painting paper
- Bubble mixture
- Bubble wands
- Food coloring
- Cups and/or trays to dip your wands into
- Put aside one tray or cup for each color you want to use.
- Grab your bubble mixture and tip a small amount into each tray or cup.
- Add several drops of food coloring to each tray and stir gently, be careful to not make the mixture too bubbly. We had one cup for red, one cup for blue, one cup for yellow and one cup for green.
- Now for the best part, blow bubbles all over your paper!
POP! The colors should come out beautifully on the paper.
Inspired by: Childhood's 101 Bubble Painting with Bubble Blowers