Learning about the body can be fun! Try this life-sized organ activity to help your kids learn about their body and the role different parts play.
What you’ll need:
- Butchers paper or a large roll of paper
- Markers, crayons or colored pencils
- Print a set of our downloadable organ drawings. Let your child color or decorate the organs, if preferred.
- Cut around each organ shape.
- Trace an outline of your child’s body on a large sheet of paper.
- Help your child find where each organ or body part goes on the drawing of his or her body.
- Use our optional conversation guide to talk about what job each of the body parts does.
- What other parts of the body is your child interested in? Help him or her look up pictures or information about that part of the body. Make additional cut-outs and add them to the body, too!
Learn more about the body with these Camp Little Victors activities: