Catch rays of sunlight through your new ocean animal suncatcher! Which animal will you choose for the center?
What You’ll Need:
- White coffee filters
- Watercolor paints
- Cup of water to clean your paintbrush between colors
- Construction paper
- Step 1: Use your watercolor paints and paintbrush to paint your coffee filter(s) with a variety of colorsand let dry once completely covered.
- Step 2: Have an adult help cut out your favorite ocean animal from a piece of the construction paper (size it to fit in the center of your coffee filter; see photo above).
- Step 3: Use glue to attach the cutout to the center of the coffee filter.
- Step 4: Tape your coffee filter to a window and watch your awesome new suncatcher catch rays ofsunlight!
Check out other Arts & Crafts Activities from Camp Little Victors:
Find more artsand crafts activities from Camp Little Victors.