Create these snacks with your kids to get them eating healthy and playing happily all day long. Even better? These bites are ready in under 15 minutes without the use of an oven!
What you’ll need:
- 2 ¾ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup SunButter (or regular peanut butter)
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup cranberries
- In a large bowl, stir oats, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla until well combined
- Stir in cranberries
- Roll the dough into golfball-sized balls and place on greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheet
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill or enjoy right away
- To store, place balls in an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Inspired by Gimme Some Overn’s No-Bake Energy Bites.
Check out other recipes from Camp Little Victors