A craft with more steps means a lot of little helpers are needed! These nature wind chimes will really add something fun and colorful to the outside of your home.
What you’ll need:
- Sticks, pinecones and other items from nature
- Yarn (or fishing line, jute, twine, etc.)
- Optional: beads, googly eyes, paint and other craft items
- Snap sticks into lengths of 8-10 inches.
- Decorate your sticks if you’d like.
- Use yarn to fix your sticks and nature items together.
Optional: If desired, add a coat of craft varnish. The varnish helps protect the wind chime from nature’s elements, as well as intensify the colors of the paint.
This project was inspired by this post.