Mirror, mirror on the wall ... who's having the most fun this summer of them all? It’s you and everyone at Camp Little Victors! Mirror, mirror is an activity to do this summer that gets everyone on their feet!
What You’ll Need:
- You and your child
- A happy, positive attitude
- Stand face to face with your child, about a foot apart, and have them attempt to copy all your movements.
- Reach up and stretch to the sky. Do 10 jumping jacks. Run in place. Act like a monkey.
- Switch roles and copy your child.
- Pair children together
- Change positions rapidly
- See how long you can hold certain positions like standing on one leg
Balance, coordination, gross motor skills, motor control, posture, proprioception, visual perception skills
This project was inspired by an activity here.
Check out other exercise and fitness activities from Camp Little Victors:
Find additional exercise and fitness activities from Camp Little Victors.