Did you know marshmallows can be used for painting? Try out this craft that’s as simple as A, Bee, C!
What You’ll Need:
- Yellow paint
- Paper bowl
- Paper plate
- Paint palette
- Black Sharpie
- Pour a small amount of yellow paint on a palette or a paper plate or bowl.
- Dip the marshmallow into the paint so that the end of the marshmallow is covered.
- Press the marshmallow onto a sheet of paper to make a stamp.
- Make another stamp slightly overlapping the first. One of the stamps will be the body and one will be the head.
- Stamp as many bees as you like and then set it aside to let the paint dry.
- Use a Sharpie to draw in the details of your bee. Add antennae, eyes, wings, a stinger and anything else that you want for your bees’ features.
This project was inspired by an activity here.