This recipe combines the flavors of a cheeseburger in a fun mini-pie your kids will love! Add ketchup and your favorite cheeseburger fixings and you’re ready to go.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz) SAVE $
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup baking mix
- 2 eggs
- Cooking spray
- Optional garnishes, such as diced pickles, tomatoes, ketchup and mustard
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown the ground turkey and onion in a skillet. Cool for five minutes.
- Stir Worcestershire sauce and cheese into meat.
- In a separate dish, stir baking mix with milk and eggs.
- Place 12 muffin liners into muffin pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place a small spoon of baking mixture into each muffin cup.
- Top with ¼ cup of meat mixture.
- Add another spoon of baking mixture on top of each muffin cup.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick in biscuit portion of the muffins come out clean and muffins are golden brown.
- Loosen muffin from muffin tin by running a knife around the edge of each muffin shortly after removing from the oven.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Serve with garnish on top, optional.