Take a colorful trip under the sea with these vibrant jellyfish bowls! They are a perfect decoration for around the house in the summer and will bring a smile to people’s faces.
What You’ll Need:
- Small paper bowl
- Tissue paper (in any colors)
- Self-adhesive curly gift bow (in any colors)
- Googly eyes
- White string
- Liquid school glue
- Packaging tape (or any sturdy tape)
- Start by cutting up your tissue paper into square pieces. Use a few different colors if you want to make your jellyfish craft extra colorful.
- Turn your paper bowl upside down and add liquid glue on the bottom and the sides.
- Put your tissue paper squares all over your bowl, covering the bottom and sides of the bowl completely.
- Let glue dry completely.
- Poke a small hole in the center of the paper bowl.
- Push the white string through the hole, tie a knot in the end and tape it down inside the bowl.
- Remove the adhesive backing from the curly gift bow and attach it to the inside of the bowl.
- Position it so it hangs down from the center of the bowl. Finish by gluing on googly eyes.