In search of a fun, indoor activity? You’re in luck with the Camp Little Victors version of Indoor Counting Croquet. Count your way through the cardboard hoops and make it all the way to 20!
What You’ll Need:
- Cardstock strips
- Painter's tape
- Broom or kid's golf club
- Cardboard tubes, boxes, etc.
- Write numbers 1-20 on the cardstock strips.
- Bend the edges and tape each paper hoop to the floor.
- Use several areas of your floor to create your course (around the dining table, down a short flight of stairs, around the kitchen and playroom, etc).
- Start at #1 and try to make it through each hoop all the way to #20 (counting, in order).
- For more of a challenge, use cardboard tubes or boxes.
This project was inspired by an activity here.