These slushy treats are cool, refreshing and every bit as delicious as you remember slurpees being!
Recipe makes 3-4 glasses.
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 3-4 medium lemons)
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 packet of powdered stevia
- 1-1 ½ cups of ice
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with lemon and enjoy!
You can substitute the first three ingredients for 2 cups premade lemonade if in a pinch, but look for brands with natural ingredients.
Switch up the flavor of your slurpees by using mango, pineapple, blueberries, peaches, raspberries, or banana instead!
This recipe was inspired by a recipe from Babble.