Roll the dice to see what action you get to complete!
What You’ll Need:
- Paper (12 sheets)
- Styrofoam boxes (2)
- Measure and cut down pieces of paper to fit each side of both styrofoam boxes.
- Have your child come up with six different ways to move around (run, crab walk, tip-toe, tumble, skip, etc.)
- Write one action on each piece of paper.
- Print numbers 1-6 on the other cut pieces of paper. Make sure that there is one number per sheet of paper.
- Draw dots under the numbers to represent each number.
- Tape the number sheets to the six sides of the other die.
- Roll the dice and do the action word as many times as listed on the number die. For example, if the action die lands on "Skip" and the number die lands on "2," they would skip twice around.
This project was inspired by an activity here.