Summer = sweet treats. These frozen watermelon pops are the easiest treat you’ll make this summer. An added bonus? The treats are completely natural, with no added sugar!
What You’ll Need:
- Popsicle sticks
- Star-shaped cookie cutter or a knife to cut the star shape
- Slice watermelon into disks.
- Lay the disks flat on a cutting board.
- Use the star-shaped cookie cutter to punch the shape into the watermelon.
- Stick a popsicle stick in the bottom of the watermelon star.
- Freeze and enjoy.
This tasty treat was inspired by a recipe here.