Butterflies will be right outside your door when you set up this quick and easy butterfly feeder!
What You’ll Need:
- Plastic lid or plate
- Pony beads (or similar)
- Single hole punch
- Very ripe fruit
- Use the hole punch to make 3-4 holes in your plastic lid, trying to space the holes equally apart so your feeder hangs straight. If your hole punch won’t work on plastic, you can carefully use the tip of a sharp knife to make the hole.
- Cut your yarn into pieces that are approximately 18 inches (45 cm) long. Tie each piece of yarn to the holes in the lid.
- String 8-10 pony beads onto each piece of yarn.
- Tie the tops of the yarn together.
- Hang up your feeder and add several pieces of ripe fruit.