Take a trip across the sea with this crunchy apple boat snack!
What You’ll Need:
- Apples (each apple makes two boats)
- Peanut butter spread
- Puffed rice or Rice Krispies cereal
- Cut the apple in half, removing the core.
- Spread the top with peanut butter.
- Sprinkle with puffed rice or Rice Krispies cereal.
- Cut a sail for your apple boat from a thick slice of cheese.
- Attach the sail with a toothpick.
- To make peanut free: use sunflower seed butter or favorite alternate nut/seed butter.
- To make dairy free: use favorite dairy-free cheese alternative or omit.
This tasty treat was inspired by a recipe here.