Quesadillas are a kid-favorite that is easy for mom or dad to make, as well! Throw some extra chicken on the grill one evening, or use prepared grilled chicken strips from the store if you need to make this already simple recipe even more schedule-friendly! Fresh grilled corn makes this recipe sing, but you can use frozen corn in a pinch, as well.
- 1 lb. grilled chicken breast, cut into small strips or cubes
- 2 ears of fresh corn, cooked and cut from the cob
- 2 cups shredded jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 6 whole wheat 8-inch tortillas
- Mix the first six ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place 1/2 cup of the mixture onto one side of the tortilla and fold over, pressing firmly to seal.
- Grill the stuffed tortilla for approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Cut each quesadilla into thirds and serve with salsa for dipping. Enjoy!