Nutritionists say you should try to eat a rainbow every day – try this one that includes lots of color in a festive confetti salad!
- 3 cups of cooked orzo, cooled
- 1 small zucchini, grated or chopped
- 1 carrot, grated or sliced
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup of raisins
- 1⁄4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- OPTIONAL: 1⁄4 cup of lightly toasted walnuts, chopped
- Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Serve right away, or cover and refrigerate up to two days. Enjoy!
This recipe was inspired by a recipe from ChopChop.