A few simple ingredients can go a long way to make a yummy snack the whole family will love.
- 4 apples, cored and sliced 1/8” thick
- 1-2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons of granulated sugar (optional)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the sliced apples to a large bowl, then coat the apples with cinnamon and/or sugar.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and line the apples flat on the pan. You may need two pans to keep the apples from overlapping.
- Bake 2-3 hours until the chips are dry but still soft. Allow them to cool completely.
Note: Depending on the thickness of your slices, these apple chips will be on the softer side.
This recipe was inspired by this recipe.