Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s a butterfly cracker snack! This yummy treat combines all of our favorite things - crispy crackers, crunchy celery and more.
What You’ll Need:
- Baby carrots
- Cream cheese, softened
- Circle-shaped crackers
- Celery, cut in approximately 2-inch pieces (about 6 or 8)
- Smooth peanut butter
- Raisins, cut in little pieces
- Chop carrots and fold into cream cheese.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on each cracker.
- Spread peanut butter into crevice of celery piece and carefully place on top of each cracker.
- Place two pretzels within the celery and then add your small raisin pieces (they will act as your butterfly’s “eyes”).
- To make gluten free: use gluten free crackers and pretzels.
- To make peanut free: use sunflower seed butter or favorite alternate nut/seed butter.
- To make dairy free: use favorite dairy-free cream cheese or omit.
This tasty treat was inspired by a recipe here.