Making rainbow bubble snakes is a perfect summer time activity. Just remember to blow air out and not suck in, or else you’re eating bubbles!
What you’ll need:
- Empty water bottle
- Shallow container
- Duct tape
- A sock missing its match
- Dish soap
- OPTIONAL: Food coloring
- Cut the bottom of a water bottle off and slide the sock over the bottom of the bottle.
- Use the duct tape or a rubber band to secure the sock.
- Pour dish soap and a little bit of water into a shallow container and mix.
- Dip the sock covered bubble blower into the solution and gently blow.
- Optional: Add different food coloring drops onto the sock-covered end of the bottle to make a rainbow bubble snake!
This project was inspired by this activity.