University of Michigan C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital is pleased to announce that our new pediatric endocrinology clinic is now scheduling appointments.
Led by Dr. Michael Wood, a pediatric endocrinologist who has been practicing in the Grand Rapids area for 19 years, this clinic will offer comprehensive evaluation and treatment for children with endocrine and metabolic disorders including:
- Abnormal growth
- Abnormal hypothalamic and pituitary function
- Adrenal and gonadal disorders
- Calcium disorders
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Diabetes insipidus and diabetes mellitus
- Diseases and deficiencies of the thyroid
- Precocious puberty
For more information or to make an appointment, visitwww.mottchildren.org/endocrinology or call 1-877-475-6688 (MOTT) to speak with one of our patient care advisors.