As one of the nation’s top congenital heart programs, we are committed to helping keep high quality heart care closer to home for children and their families.
You can count on our Lansing team to provide a full range of services, including:
- Fetal diagnosis and prenatal heart care
- Congenital heart disease care including diagnosis and management of septal defects, valve abnormalities, single ventricle and great artery anomalies
- Evaluation of murmurs, palpitations, chest pain and syncope
- Arrhythmias, pacemaker care and ICD management
- Management of Long QT syndrome and other sudden death conditions and other conditions associated with sudden death
- Management of acquired pediatric cardiac conditions, such as Kawasaki disease and cardiomyopathies
- Specialized care for adults with congenital heart defects
- Heart evaluation for a wide variety of genetic conditions
- Athlete screening follow-up
Diagnostic services offered include EKG, echocardiography, fetal echocardiography, arrhythmia monitoring, pacemaker and ICD management, and exercise testing. We also provide similar services, including inpatient pediatric cardiology consultations and both inpatient and outpatient cardiac testing interpretation at Sparrow Hospital.
Our Lansing physicians work in close collaboration with our team at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital and our other clinics throughout the state.