The Pediatric and Adolescent Rehabilitation Program offers services for children and adolescents who have a variety of disabling conditions, such as cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, brain injury, arthrogryposis, myelodysplasia, neuromuscular diseases, hemophilia and amputation.
Expertise is available in all types of rehabilitative care, including specialized nursing, physical and occupational therapy, orthotics and prosthetics, rehabilitation engineering, speech and language pathology, and rehabilitation psychology and social work.
This comprehensive pediatric program encompasses the following programs:
- Baclofen Pump Program for Spasticity Control
- Spinal Cord Injury Program
- Rhizotomy Treatment Program for Spasticity Control
- Dysphagia (Swallowing) Program
- Ventilator Rehabilitation Program
- Augmentative Communication/Language Disorder Program
- Traumatic Brain Injury (a day treatment program is available at our MedRehab facility)