Making a Difference Recognition Award
If you would like to formally thank any employee or volunteer for “Making a Difference” in your child’s or your life, you may fill out a “Making a Difference” card, available at Welcome Centers or on-line. The person that you recognize will receive your note, a token of appreciation, a certificate, and an invitation to a special awards reception.
Evan Newport HOPE: Patient & Family-Centered Care Recognition Award
You may nominate any employee, student or volunteer of the institution who has demonstrated an act or behavior that is an example of Patient & Family-Centered Care (PFCC). The principles of PFCC are:
- being treated with dignity and respect
- fully communicating in a timely manner
- engaging and empowering patient and family participation in decision-making
- remaining flexible when circumstances call for deviations to standard procedures
- collaborating to create new and improved policies and services
The person that you recognize will receive your note, a token of appreciation, and the chance to win a scholarship to attend a PFCC conference. Nomination forms are available for download (PDF).