Our patients – the Little Victors themselves – tell our story.
- Carter - first fetal intervention for myelomeningocele (spina bifida) celebrates 5-year milestone
- Jadon – congenital diaphragmatic hernia
- Jordan – right-sided congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH), the story behind how FETO came to Michigan Medicine
- Mira – hypoplastic left heart syndrome (on YouTube)
- Myelomeningocele patients – annual camping trip
- Riley – congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) (on YouTube)
- Ryleigh- hypoplastic left heart syndrome with restrictive or intact atrial septum (HLHS-IAS)
Take the next step
If you have questions about the Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment Center at Michigan Medicine, would like to schedule an appointment or if we can be of further assistance in any way, please call 734-763-6295.