The C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital Craniofacial Anomalies Program has created the following resources to support families during their treatment. For more information or to make an appointment with one of our specialists, please call 734-998-6022.
- Cleft Palate Surgery: Preparing for your procedure at C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- Cleft lip and palate repair: Jane's Journey
- Picture This - Empowering kids with craniofacial anomalies
- Glamour Day for children with craniofacial anomalies
Cleft lip and cleft palate resources
- Rhinoplasty/septoplasty post-operative instructions
- Pharyngoplasty post-operative instructions
- Cleft lip post-operative instructions
- Cleft palate post-operative instructions
Hotels and Accommodations
Click here for a partial list of hotels and other lodging in Ann Arbor that offer discounts for patient's families. To reach the Patient & Visitor Hotel Accommodations Program, call (800) 544-8684 or (734) 936-0135.
External resources for families
- Wide Smiles - A quarterly magazine for families of children born with cleft or other craniofacial deformity. The magazine provides useful information, inspiration and support.
- Early On - Early intervention services for infants and toddlers are available across Michigan. For more information about evaluations and services, contact your local intermediate school district or Project Find at (800) 252-0052.
- American Cleft Palate Craniofacial Association - A professional organization that includes 27 different disciplines. It offers conferences, medical journals, booklets and CLEFTLINE for parents of newborns, (800)-24-CLEFT.
- About Face - An international information and support organization for people with facial difference and their families. Resources include a bi-monthly newsletter, parent support training, books, videos, and a lending library. For more information, call 1-800-665-3223x21 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children's Craniofacial Association - A non-profit organization dedicated to providing and supporting a network to meet the medical, financial, and emotional needs of craniofacial patients and their families. For more information, call (800) 535-3643 or email contactCCA@ccakids.com.
- The Family Center for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs (Family Center) - A network of parents who have children with special needs. The network offers peer support and information on Children's Special Health Care Services. For more information, contact the Family Phone Line at (800) 359-3722 or send an email to email@example.com.
Take the next step
Schedule an appointment by calling us at 734-998-6022