Parents, Family Members and Patients
Whether this is the first time your child has needed surgery, or whether your child has a complex medical condition has required surgery previously, we know that this is a stressful time for your family and we work with you and your child to provide you with all the resources you need to successfully navigate your hospital experience.
The University of Michigan C.S. Mott Children's Hospital patient care representatives are just a phone call away to answer your questions or to assist you in making an appointment. Our highly trained patient care representatives are waiting to serve you in any way we can.
Call us at 1-877-475-MOTT (1-877-475-6688) to make an appointment or ask about:
- Treatment options
- Information about our doctors and other care providers
- Assistance in arranging appointments
- Clinical research trials
- Services for family members and other loved ones
Please call M-Line at 800-962-3555 to:
- Schedule an appointment
- Coordinate a patient transfer
- Request a physician-to-physician consultation
- Inquire about any clinical service information
We look forward to helping you in any way we can!