For more than 100 years, Michigan Visiting Nurses has provided skilled nursing and rehabilitation services to patients throughout Southeastern Michigan in the comfort of their own home.
Visits can start within 24 to 48 hours after we receive your referral and are available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Services are customized to your needs and are available on a per-visit, shift or hourly basis.
Our visits range from one visit to daily visits for as long as required – and we work with both pre- and post-hospitalized patients.
University of Michigan Health System Michigan Visiting Nurses has a 95% Patient Satisfaction Rate – and meets or exceeds national benchmarks on reducing hospital readmissions and emergency room visits.
We provide our patients with comprehensive nursing services, including:
- General nursing
- Home safety evaluations
- Immunization clinics
- Infusion therapy
- Medication assistance and education
- Michigan House Calls program for patients who have trouble seeing their primary care provider because they cannot leave their home
- Mother and newborn care
- Patient education
- Rehabilitation care and specialized rehab programs
- Wound management
Our staff consists of:
- Adult and Pediatric Registered Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Medical Social Workers
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Registered Dieticians
Knowledge and our compassion – whether you need minimal assistance or highly specialized care, we look forward to caring for you.
Call 734-677-1515 to contact Michigan Visiting Nurses.