Your Child’s Medical Home
The Division of General Pediatrics at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital is committed to being a trusted member of your family.
We are dedicated to providing the best care for your children and follow the most up-to-date, evidence-based national recommendations to provide comprehensive pediatric care for your child.
Our goal is to provide excellent care to your family along every step of your child’s growth and development. You can count on us for:
- Expert pediatricians on the medical staff at one of the nation’s finest children’s hospitals
- Convenient locations throughout southeast Michigan
- Online tools offered through our patient portal, myuofmhealth.org.
- Wellness guides and tools for parents and families
- Convenient access, including urgent care hours on evenings and weekends
Our pediatricians provide evidence-based care for families. We are pro-vaccine and follow the AAP guidelines regarding the immunization schedule.
Thank you for the opportunity to care for your family!