Breastfeeding Support for Mother & Baby – Multidisciplinary Clinic
Our Multidisciplinary Breastfeeding Support Clinic is an outpatient service providing support to mothers and infants with breastfeeding difficulties including:
- Inadequate weight gain
- Latch difficulty
- History of breast surgery
- Nipple pain
- Inverted nipples
- Low milk supply
- Any other breastfeeding related issues for mom or baby
Patients may call for an appointment or their primary care provider may refer them to the clinic. Appointments are covered by most insurance plans.
Multidisciplinary Breastfeeding Support Clinic locations:
- Michigan Medicine’s Briarwood Center for Women, Children & Young Adults
Wednesday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Michigan Medicine’s Brighton Health Center
Monday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Michigan Medicine’s Canton Health Center
Tuesday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Michigan Medicine’s Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital (OB/GYN Clinic)
Monday, 1–4 p.m.
- Michigan Medicine’s West Ann Arbor Health Center
Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.