We know that patients and families have a lot of important questions when planning a visit to Mott. We also know that your primary concern is taking care of the child you love. That’s why we created the Mott Patient & Visitor Guide – to help you prepare for a long or short-term visit before you arrive so that once you get here, you can focus on the patient.
This guide will help you in a number of ways, including:
- Directions to the hospital and parking instructions
- Lists of what items patients can bring and what is needed for registration and admitting
- Mott’s security and visitor policies (hours, check-in, etc.)
- Explanations of on-site support services and amenities available to patients and visitors
- Descriptions of overnight accommodations
- Names and locations of places to eat, relax, play and learn inside Mott