At Mott Hospital, and throughout the University of Michigan Health System, we believe in a philosophy of patients and families first and exemplary customer service. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us, so please let us know how we’re doing.
There are several ways you can tell us what we’re doing well and where we can improve, as well as share general comments and suggestions:
- Ask your child’s nurse for a comment card specific to your child’s floor and complete it prior to discharge.
- Complete the patient satisfaction survey that is mailed to you after discharge.
- Answer quality improvement questions via GetWellNetwork (in-hospital)
- Call the Office of Patient Relations at 734-936-4330 or toll-free 1-877-285-7788, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. After hours and weekends, call 734-936-4000 and ask to have the on-call House Manager paged.
- Go to the Office of Patient Relations Web site to fill out a commendation/concern form. The form is accessible 24/7 and submits directly to Patient Relations.
- Fill out a postage-paid “Patient Comments” card located at all hospital Welcome Centers. After filling out the card, just drop it in any U.S. mailbox.
- In addition, you can send a compliment to a particular staff member, doctor, nurse or unit by filling out a You're Super Gram. These are available at all hospital Welcome Centers. Ask a Unit Host for more information.
Making sure all of our patients and their families are extremely satisfied with the care we provide is our top priority. If you are not happy, we want to know about it and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.