There are many ways you can give to the University of Michigan C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital. Donations of all sizes, whether they're one-time or recurring, truly make a difference in the lives of children — and those who love them — from Michigan and around the country. With your support, we can achieve great victories for our Little Victors.
Be a victor for children.
- Annual giving: Support patient care and cutting-edge pediatric research on an annual or even monthly basis.
- Create an endowment: An endowed fund offers sustainable support — a valuable legacy that will ensure the optimal care of our Little Victors for generations to come.
- Estate and planned gifts: Many families who are sincerely touched by Mott’s mission are making gifts through their estates or by beneficiary designation.
- Corporate and foundation gifts: Corporations and foundations can get involved in many ways, meeting the needs of both your organization and the children at Mott.
- Tribute and Memorial gifts: Designate your gift to honor a child or family going through a difficult time.
- In-kind donations: View our wish list and other helpful information and guidelines for donating items such as toys and craft supplies.