Michigan Visiting Care provides Home Health Aides, Licensed Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses throughout Southeast Michigan. In addition, we administer approximately 15,000 flu shots every year through our flu shot clinics.
As part of the University of Michigan Health System since 1986, Michigan Visiting Care provides:
- 24-hour ventilator support care for adults and children
- Assistance with daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Michigan House Calls program for patients who have trouble seeing their primary care provider because they cannot leave their home
- Primary care
- Relief for families who are taking care of someone ill or disabled
- Respiratory care for pediatric and adult patients
- Skilled nursing services for acute and chronically ill
- Transportation to doctor appointments
- And more
Our staff is available 24 hours a day or as little as 4 hours a day. And our nursing supervisors will work with you and your family to create an individualized plan of care based on your needs.
Note: A referral is needed for this service. A Michigan Visiting Care Supervisor will contact you on the day we receive your referral; if we receive the referral after 5 p.m. or on a weekend or holiday, we will contact you on the next business day.
Call 734-477-7298 to contact Michigan Visiting Care.